Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019





Walt create a quality blog post 


Dlo how can i show that i have understood what makes a quality blog post 

today we made a quality blog poster in google drive, with with donna Yates why we did it to teach us how to make a quality blog post. The poster was about what we need in a blog post, what i learned while making my quality blog post.  I learnt how to use punctuation properly in a blog post and not make it look like a chore to read my post. 


how to make it well its pretty simple go on google drive click on new and selected google drawing, and from there i inserted images colours and text.

What did you think i need to improve on tell me in the comments.

My reflection
I enjoyed today i learned some things
I found that i enjoyed making my blog poster today
I found it hard to make it easy to read
and make a catchy title

what is on my dlo
good title
punctuation
capital  letters
 links for my sources
hook in colours






2 comments: